HOME     ABOUT     CONTACT  

September 11, 2012

Boots n Tights



Yesterday was fun and exhausting! Of course I love when Chad has a day off, but it's even better when by some glorious miracle he wakes up before noon. We had a full day of swimming, took our new little pup for a dip ( now wishing I brought my camera to the pool, I am horrible with having electronics around water tho) I then had a great idea of venturing to downtown Phoenix and embracing some Phoenician culture. {if that's a real thing}

We hopped on the light rail to avoid any traffic, and I just kind of wanted to people watch honestly. We visited our favorite little eatery called Hula Burger which I devoured a black bean burger. YOM. We then ventured off to the Phoenix Burton Barr Library and it's surrounding little spots. We later met up with some friends and finished the day off with everyone gathered around a guitar and some improv sing alongs!

1 comment: