HOME     ABOUT     CONTACT  

November 3, 2012

Cotton Fields Forever







Our "Faux" engagement session. haha. I have recently taken on designing pre-made "Save The Date" invites for future brides & grooms on Etsy. I was in dire need of some stock photography for some of my layouts and figured I'd step up and use some shots of ourselves!

I've been wanting to shoot at this cotton field since forever and finally made a point to!
I swore places like this didn't exist in Arizona but with extensive research and driving around it pays off finding cool spots!

I am working on setting up a shop for these fancy little invites but until then here are two examples I have ready to put up in there.



I will be sure to include my shop link when that time comes!

I am also looking for couples to shoot in the Phoenix,Tempe,Mesa Area. The Holidays are coming up!!! Think about Christmas cards etc. Also, you don't have to be engaged and my prices are super reasonable! Kid shoots available too! Go to http://terriblyinlovephoto.wordpress.com/ and fill out the contact form for all interested.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment